Sunday Mass will be live-streamed at 8:30 am on our Parish Facebook Page, embedded to the right. You can also click here. You do not have to join facebook to watch the live stream. Scroll down to videos and and click on the live stream. It will also be available to watch 15 - 20 min after the end of the live stream in the video section of the Good Shepherd Facebook page.
As a result of the Coronavirus that is spreading through our World, especially here in Alabama, the following are guidelines for Good Shepherd Catholic Church:
- Our Office is closed to the public. Office visits are by appointment only. Please call 256-882-1945 and extension number
- Fr. Tim x 101
- Deacon Paul x 117
- Gail Johnson x 100
- Kathy Pamperin x 102
Please check out Good Shepherd's new system for updating family information and providing you with records of your giving history. Using My Own Church is easy, but here are some steps to follow and things to look for—just in case!
Steps for setting up your My Own Church account:
When you get to the sign in screen, click the “New User?” link (see image below). You’ll be prompted to request an account.
After an administrator approves your account, you’ll receive an email with a link to log in to My Own Church.
Sunday 8:30 & 11:00 am
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 am
Wednesday 5:30 pm
Wednesday Evening from 4:30 - 5:00 pm and Saturday evenings from 4:00 - 4:45 pm
Or anytime upon request, call the office at 256-882-1844 to set up an appointment.
- Fr. Tim Pfander, Pastor
- Deacon Paul Keil, Deacon
- Mrs. Gail Johnson, Admin Asst.
- Mrs. Kathy Pamperin, Finance
- Mrs. Micki Lighthall, Liturgy/Music Director
- Mrs. Trina Maxwell, Director of Religious Education
- Teresa Stephens, Ministry to Homebound & Elderly
- Mrs. Meridith Sledd, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Susan Foreman, Preschool Director
- Mrs. Diane Bartholomew, Preschool Assistant